Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside...

This week is what we affectionately refer to in the Bay Area as "ski week". Kids are out of school for mid-winter break and many have headed out of town to Lake Tahoe for skiing on some of that fresh powder. We've had a few days of stormy weather here in Marin County and I'm finally getting in the winter mood. I've got snowy winter weddings on my mind so I spent some time today searching for some winter wedding inspiration. Here are some gorgeous shots I found on Brides. I'm in love with the sleigh getaway and the bouquet (I've yet to see a Michelle Rago design I don't like)

I'm crossing my fingers for a winter wedding in the Sierras!

.

Photos by: Miki Duisterhof, Florals by Michelle Rago, Cake by Irene's Cake by Design

No comments:

Post a Comment