Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Every New Year starts with a resolution. This is mine.... to start a blog, something I've wanted to do for some time.

I have compiled much knowledge as an event producer and wedding planner in one of the most beautiful regions of the country. There is so much know when making wedding plans in the San Francisco Bay Area and the Napa & Sonoma wine country and
hopefully I can help as you start down your own new road to your wedding day....

My blog will be a mixed bag. Of course we all love beautiful style inspiration, and I'm sure I'll give you some of that. But, I also hope to acquaint you with some of our breathtaking wedding locations, introduce you to the best in local vendors and uncover many of the little gems in our little corner of the world.

Welcome to the Bride's Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment